Thursday 3 October 2013

School Magazine cover progress

Below is how far I have come in creating my front cover for my magazine.
As you can see, from looking at my previous blog post of the draft for this front cover I have changed my original idea which was going to have both a banner and footer line, however when making this I decided the magazine looks better with only a footer line. 
I have stuck with my decision of using the colours black, grey, white and yellow and i'm pleased with the outcome. The contrast with each of the colours used make the main points stand out which i'm pleased about!
Once i've added my final image to the front cover and also the subsidiary images I will see how the final outcome looks, then see if there are any aspects i need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment